Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ok I'm Off

Well I'm excited! It's been a few busy weeks with work, sim and Red Hot Chili Peppers gigs, but I'm finally off tomorrow. Just arranging a few last minute things and will pack later today.

I will try and post on here when I can and please feel free to comment as much as you like (you don't have to sign up to comment)

Had a few beers at the Normanby last night to ease myself into holiday mode with Daz, Mr T and Christo. Thanks for coming down!


I'm flying China Airlines ex-BNE to Taipei, then after a short stopover, onto Vancouver!

Had a quick look at the weather around Canada it is has been ranging in the tops of 2 to 24 deg C. Kind of makes it hard to know what I can expect.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goog Luck Cheesy, Have a great trip

Will keep tabs on your blog, to see how you go.

Unknown said...

Have fun Cheese. Can I hide in your bag! Your man bag....

Anonymous said...

Beware the Mounties - they always get their man!

Anonymous said...

All the best over there Cheesy.Stay out of harms way and enjoy :) Alex.

Anonymous said...

Paris Hilton's not even in Canada Cheesey. What were you thinking!

Anonymous said...

All is well in WE - have fun mate...talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

go Hard Cheese man, ..... when in doubt go flat out.
I look forward to hearing about your tales of intrigue and mystery from you when you get back,
If you can't be good, be good at it
Justin................

Anonymous said...

Screeched In. Now you have another skill. Just quietly though Cheesy, I don't think it's very polite to be calling the local girls frozen cods.

Canada

Canada