Friday, May 11, 2007

Cycle madness in Montreal!

So I got up early and decided to hire a push bike (pedal bike for you Newfie's) and ride around Montreal. Loads of fun as the city is really set up with plenty of cycle ways. I covered a far bit of ground in 4 hours and by that stage I just had to return the bike, my arse couldn't handle the seating arrangement...

Will post some pics when I get to a suitable computer.

Under advice from Jay for uni days, I had to get a Schwartz's Smoked Meat Sandwich. Found the place and it was great is a huge meaty kind of way.

Sunburnt and tired I headed back to the hostel to prepare for my early start the next morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gash- great to here you got to Schwartz's. I'm jealous.

Have fun on Contiki, then again, that's stating the obvious.

Jay

Canada

Canada